Friday, February 10, 2012

ADVANCE TECHNIQUES Color Protection Shampoo and Conditioner

http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?level1_id=300&level2_id=341&pdept_id=412&dept_id=&pf_id=39712For color treated hair. Helps keep your hair color looks amazing 6 times longer. So my hair was fire red when i started using this and know it has made it fade a lot. My hair has only been this color for a few weeks. So i don't like this at all my hair is way dyed out now and and made it really thick. I think sence i order this during there big sale it was worth trying. Avon is putting out a hair color line out soon so it may work better with there colors so I'm going to redye my hair as soon as i get the new color. Just watch to see if i re review this product so ill keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment