How many times a have you gone out and had sticky hands, started to rain on you, or even spills something on your shirt? My son has almost 2 years old so i carry a lot of things with me but i do have must haves in my bag for every day use.
All my little things are all in a gold Vince Camuto make- up bag.in there i have-
- comb, brush and hair tie- you never know how your hair is going to look
- a Tide to Go pin- for small spills on you shirt or pants.
- Eye drops- if you eyes dry out
- Chap Stick - dry lips
- Floss- to clean teeth
- Body Spray- to make sure you always smell good
- Lent brush- add to making your self look good
- Hand sanatizer- clean hands
- Face Whips to have a clean face
- Head ace meds
- Mints- make sure your breath is always good
- Lotion for soft hands
- Pen and paper so you can write things down
- and a Eco bag so if your out shopping you don't have to have a ton of bags
I hope this helps you guys. This will always be a good list of things to have in your bag. and at least have hand sanitizer and chap stick that is a must and of that story.