Monday, April 9, 2012

morning routine

This morning i woke up and thought i need something to post on the blog. While i was washing my face and pulling my hair up and it hit me why not post my morning routine. Ya i know every one post them. But mine will be a bit different. Mostly because i don't have a camera with battery right now :( So here it goes---


I wake up around 7 every morning. Some days my son is wake then too. If not some days i get a few more hours a sleep. When im well awake i put Disney Junior on the TV so my son has something to do. I go to the sink and put on some warm water and wash my face with Mark  That's Deep Purifying Cleanser and Clinique Clarifying lotion Clarifiante. After that i moisturize my skin with Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion. After i wash my face i brush my teeth with my Phineuse and Ferb toothbrush and Pronamel toothpaste. Once a week i wash my hands with the Julep Facial for Hands Glyclic Hand Scrub from my Julep Mavon box. 


So thats my morning routine. Ya its kinda boring i know but come on who really likes reading this blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment