Monday, May 21, 2012

My Must Haves for my Trips- Make-Up for on the Plane


When i go on any trip in a plane, i always pack my make-up.  Right now I've been working on my must haves. Since I'm flying in the morning I wont be wearing make-up. All of what i need for my look that day.


First things first eye products


I always put on a lot of eye make-up. First thing is eye primer. I have the elf eye primer and I'm also trying out Mark concealer. Next is the eye shadow in my bag= Clinique colour surge eye shadow trio in it is sunburst duo, shimmer, rum spice, and i have Mary Kay in ginger spice. I have two eye liners- Clinique quickliner in dark chocolate and Avon spectra define in black. For mascara- Clinique lash doubling and high impact both in black. I'm also packing Mark keep it going in iconic for the green liner.

==Now for Lips==


I am weird about my lips do to the fact that i don't know how i want them to look ever. So i always have chap stick of some kind. Softlips are my fav ever(not in picture) and for back up i have one i got at the statefair. i have two different lip sticks- Clinique chubby stick in super strawberry and Pink in happy. Last is gloss- Mark juice gems in honeydew, Mark glow baby glow in sweet talk and Mac in wicked ways. 



Now time for face and body. My foundation is Avon ideal flawless in light ivory. Powder is Clinique superbalanced powder in naiural. Blush is Mac briar rose and Clinique fesh bloom in almoned blossom. 
I also have Step in to Sexy roll on. 


My brushes  


And the little things- Eye drops, Tide pin, Handsanitzer, and body spray

No comments:

Post a Comment