Friday, June 8, 2012

Disney Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Review


Last September I went to my favorite place in the world, Walt Disney World. The last few time i have been they have had Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and I always wanted to do it but when they started doing it I was 16. So a few months before we went to WDW we called and asked what the age limit to BBB was. They said it was 3 and up(now its 3-12) So we booked me a make-over. 




When you get there they ask your name and give you this invite with your name. Telling you what BBB is.


Inside it tells you all the diffrent packages there are- The Coach, Crown, and Castle. I was doing the Coach that included hairstyle, shimmering makeup, and princess sash. Other packages include nails done and full on princess outfits. The Castle package is the most popular


Also inside shows all the diffrent hair styles. Fairy-tale Princess, Disney Diva, and Pop Princess. I asked a Cast Member what one was most popular and she said "Fairy-tale Princess"



When i got in the chair my Fairy Godmother in training asked me what hair style i wanted and i picked Fairy-tale Princess. That included a rhinestone tiara and a Mickey-shaped hair pin.


This style puts your hair in a high bun. They have you put a mask thing on your face so the hair products to keep your look up off your face.



Next is your make-up. You get your own make-up palate that has never been used on anyone. You pick two colors and a lip gloss. I picked a blue and pink shadow and a pink gloss. 



The last thing they put on is GLITTER and lots of it. During the hole makeover my Fairy Godmother-in-Training was asking me my fav color, princess, and what i wanted to be when i grow up. She made the all so much fun. Before you turn around to see she asked you to make a wish


And Bibbidi Bobbid Boo, look at you. Shows you how you look. I loved the way i looked. She showed me my Mickey clip and it was time to go for the next princess



At checkout they gave me a bag with stickers, the make up she used, and my invite. I loved doing this so much. I hate that Disney has put a age limit on this. I wish they would do something for adults too. I think any little girl would love to do this. Disney can you do a package for adults to do it Please. This was my fav part of my trip and i cant wait to go back. Call Disney to book your trip to BBB. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment