Monday, June 18, 2012

Would You Rather- Beauty Edition Tag

There are alot of tag videos out there. So I thought id do a few. Since my camrea is dead I'll just post Blog post till i go out of town.


  1. Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or nice hair and no make-up? I say i rather have messy hair and nice make-up. Thats how i go out most days anyways.
  2. Would you rather shave your eyebrows off or have your eye lashes fallout? Hmm this one is hard one. I think shave off my eyebrows cuz they grow back.
  3. Would you rather wear lip gloss/lipliner look or 80's perm? 80's perm! 
  4. Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life? Sephonra, they have alot of diffrent brand and make-up there. 
  5. Would you rather wear MC hammer pants or biker shorts in public? Id rather wear biker shorts. They wouldn't make my hips look huge.
  6. Would you rather leave the house with obvious foundation line or over done blush? I've done both so its more what one would i care less about i think foundation line. If i over did my blush id look like a clown.
  7. Would you rather have a bad orange spray tan or really weird tan lines that couldn't be covered up? Tan lines, I don't want to look like I should be in a chocolate factory.
  8. Would you rather have a bad hair cut or color? Cut, hair grows so it will look better after a month or so. Right?
  9. Would you rather have Youtube or Twitter taken away FOREVER? Thats would be hard to live with out them both. But i could live with out Twitter. Its kinda like Facebook
  10. Would you rather give up using make-up brushes or mascara? Brushes, you van use fingers insted. Mascara makes my lashes look fuller then they are.


So thats my first tag post anymore you can think of?

No comments:

Post a Comment