Thursday, July 12, 2012

Missing WV

I got home yesterday after noon. I though coming home would feel like home sweet home but it just feels like I'm a guest in my parents place. Its like i don't belong here. Coming home from WDW is always me saying that oh well time to get back to life. Coming back from WV feels more like I'm here visiting my parents and staying in the pull-out for a few day. I have been feeling like this for a while but i thought going out of town would help that feeling go away, or aleast for a few months not the day i cam home. I didn't think id be lost here. I miss the quite night there with firefly. The small towns are wonderful to me. Even though it didn't have a Disney Store or a Target I loved it. Something about there brings a light out of me that nothing else has. Not even Disney has made me smile like this. Its nice to be home with my son but as soon as i can I'm going back to WV

No comments:

Post a Comment