Wednesday, October 16, 2013

October 2013 IPSY Unbaging (The Art of Beauty)



I have be enjoying my IPSY glam bag subcribtion service for the last few months. If you don't know IPSY is a month subscription service that sends  you 4-5 deluxe samples or FULL size makeup, skin, and haircare ideas all in a bag for just $10 a month and has been worth way more then that. Each bag is themed and somewhat done by what ideas you want to try by taking a quiz at sign-up. This month is themed The Art of Beauty. During the few days heading to shipping IPSY post on Facebook a few "sneak peeks" of what they are by cleaver pictures showing bits of what could be coming in your bag. Unlike the the Birchbox video they post on Youtube, IPSY shows all of the products that will come in your bag.





 This month the first thing IPSY posted on Facebook was that everyone was getting a Zoya nail polish in one of three colors. I was very excited about this do to that I have never tried Zoya before. The color I got is Giovanna, emerald green. This product cost $8 and is full size. 


The next idea is Bella Terra Mineral Cosmetics Mineral Shimmer in Navy ($14.99). This is a shimmery metallic navy blue color.This is another brand that i have never tried or ever heard of before.

Next thing is a Coastal Sencts Medium Shadow Brush, $2.49. I have never tried Coastal Scents before nor there makeup brushes, so getting the brush was a plus. 


Next thing is the Sexy Hair Spray Clay Textureing Spray Clay priced at $8 for the travel size product. In a past bag I had got the Big Sexy Hair Humitaty spray and loved it. I hope I love this one as much as the other.


Last product in my bag is the Starlooks Lip Pencil in Tipsy priced at $12. I don't by lip pencils so this will be a great way to try them out and see if i would want to by any more in the future. Also Starlooks was a brand in my IPSY bag last month.


This bag is valued at $45.48 with full size and a travel size products. I think that has been getting bigger and better every month.  This month have brands i have never tried is great. My $10 were well spent. If you want to join here is the link. http://www.ipsy.com/?refer=u-h0511c3dnjvi1bsi

No comments:

Post a Comment