Sunday, July 6, 2014

Bare Minerals Up Close and Beautiful Kit Review


I bought this kit about a month ago and have been using it a lot. It feels like I haven't even used that much of it. In the kit it came with-
  • Prime Time Face Primer a 15 ML/0.5 FL. Oz.
  • Original Foundation-I got in the color Fairly Light
  • Multi-Tasking Concealer in my kit its Bisque
  • Mineral Veil
  • Full Flawless Face Brush- Small/Travel
  • Concealer Brush- Small/Travel
What a great way to try Bare Minerals with out braking the bank on the full size products/kit. The kit is only $20.  It has great all over coverage and feels like your not wearing any make up at all. I have tried Bare Minerals when it first came out. I used the color, Light when they only had 3 shades, and it was way to dark for me then and now. Fairly light is a bit dark on my skin but looks almost perfect for my skin. I am loving how it makes my skin look flawless and I am planning on buying a full size of everything in this kit as soon as I'm out of everything. That may be a while. I would go to Ulta to buy this kit since its the only place to buy it. So that you can get the right shade. If you don't have an Ulta close here is the link so you can pick it up.
http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod10341037

No comments:

Post a Comment