Tuesday, July 22, 2014

July 2014 Ipsy Open Bag Sensationally Sunkissed



This is been a crazy month with Ipsy.  Mostly with there billing. I had to update my account like 4 or 5 times. Sent several Emails and a week of saying I was billed but they finely fixed it. This months theme is Sensationally Sunkissed maybe for the end of summer. I feel like summer is getting so short now. School supplier is already on sale.  But anyways here is whats in my bag 



This months bag is a neon pink waterproof bag. 


First thing in my bag is Elizabeth Mott Tints and Sass in Cherry- Full Size- This retails for $22.99. What a great deal. Every month I have been signed up for Ipsy I have alway been given a lip product. Guess this is my lip product.


Bare Minerals 5-In-1 BB Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow with SPF15 in Divine Wine- Sample Size- This is really nice to try. I love Bare Minerals! This is going to be nice to wear. 


Marrakesh Endz Argan and Kemp Oil Therapy Solit End Mender and Preventer- Travel Size- $5.99. I love trying products to help my split ends great way to try something new


Pur-Lisse SPF 30 Sunscreen- Travel Size- $19. This might not work out good for my skin. I have Oily/Sensitive skin and this is for normal- try skin. 


Last is this Model Own Nail Polish in Red Sea- Full Size- $5. No girl can have to much nail polish 


In all this bag Values at $53 


Join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here: http://www.ipsy.com/r/241m

No comments:

Post a Comment