Tuesday, July 1, 2014

June Ipsy Bag Unbaging/Review



This is my 12th Ipsy Bag. I have loved almost everything I have received in my Ipsy bags. This month I had 2 products that i didnt care for.l

The products that I reserved in my bag were-
  • Nyx Butter Gloss in Eclair- I have always wanted to try Nyx Butter Glosses and finely trying it was great. Its a soft pink color and if feels like butter on the lips. Its not a grease like gloss. It has a vanilla like scent to it as well.
  • Canol's Daughter Sacred Tiare style cream- This product made my hair super soft. I have used it a few times and haven't seen any different to my hair yet but maybe a few times more to tell.
  • Ofra Eyebrow liner in Universal- this is the perfect color for my brows. I don't normally do my brows but this has helped me do it more. 
  • Nicka K Shimmer Liner in Blue- This is a waterproof liquid liner. It reminds me of Mark On the Edge Liquid Liner in Blue Chrome. Its a teal blue color. Not a liner ill use much but ill try to put it in a look or so.
  • Lastly is the Realtree Parfum- Do not like this at all. Its not a scent for me. Its a strong floral scent. I am more of a sweet scent person.
Join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here: http://www.ipsy.com/r/241m


No comments:

Post a Comment