Wednesday, August 13, 2014

August 2014 Ipsy Open Bagging


This is my 14th Ipsy Bag. I am loving Ipsy so much. I almost canceled but desired to stay on for another month and this month has some great products. 



This months Theme is Beauty Schooled. Since this is the month of August and some start school this month, this is a good theme for the month. 


This months bag is a cylinder white with orange pocketed bag. Unlike the Hot Pink bag I got last July, this is a larger bag. Great for a pencil bag.


Next is Urban Decay Perversion Mascara


This is Urban Decay's newest mascara. Its the blacker then black mascara. I can't wait to try this out.


Free Your Mane reviving spray. I have never heard of this brand before. I not sure how this works but looking on Ipsy site its a reviving spray. Meaning it should revive your hair style for the next day. I wounder if this is like a dry shampoo. 


Manna Sheer Glo Shimmer Lotion. Competence with foundation or lotion to as a shimmer to skin or use as a highlight. Not a fan of things like this. But will try it out and see what i think


Coastal Scents Eyeshadow Sample in colors- Arctic Breeze, Laguna Green, Appletini,and Indigo. I love me some eyeshadow. I really like the cream gray color and can't wait to see how these look with my eyes.


Jersey Shore Sun Mongongo Nutrent Dense Anti-aging Lip conditoner. Aka a lip balm. No girl can have too much lip balm. This smells so good. 


Join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here: http://www.ipsy.com/r/241m


No comments:

Post a Comment