Monday, August 4, 2014

My Makeup Storage and Collection- Palette Drawer


I have been organizing my makeup collection for a few months now and its now it looks great and I'm ready to show how i organize it. I have the Alex 9 drawer unit from Ikea. Most beauty people on youtube use it. It has 5 slider drawers and 4 deep drawers. This is the first deep drawer. I keep all of my makeup palettes and my fake eyelashes in. Here is an in deep photos of what is in side.




All 4 of the 2013 Disney Villains Kits from Elf Cosmetics. I love how these look. I keep thinking I'm going to take everything out of them and put the up on display. I have used the mascara in one of them as so one of the shadow brushes.




2 of the 3- 2012 Disney Villeins makeup sets from Elf Cosmetics



I have both of the Disney Princess Story Book palettes from Elf cosmetics. These are brand New and you can get them at your local Walgreens Stores or http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/e.l.f.-disney-snow-white-beauty-book-gift-set/ID=prod6256728-product 

All of my Fake Eyelashes. Fake Lashes were all sent to me from Influenster. Lash glue and perfume samples.



This is my Youtube Video Box. Any of the videos I film and put up on Youtube I write it on a card and put it in here. It helps me keep up with what products i use and help to no make the same videos over and over again 

And... A......


Towel


If you would like to buy an Alex 9 drawer unit go to your local Ikea or http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/50192822/






No comments:

Post a Comment