Monday, September 29, 2014

Elf Haul and Give a Way


So I love me some Elf Cosmetics. I watch there site just for there sales. This reason I watch for great deals. This order I just made there deal of the week(or a few days) was when you spend $20+ you get a mystery bag worth $21. Plus now there is free shipping when you spend $40. So in all i spent $40.60 this time around. 



In the Studio Line- 



In the Essential and Mineral Line-



--Free Gift Mystery Bag that totaled $21--


I am Going to be doing a Give A way of these 3 products 
Nail Polish in Champagne
Brightening Eye Color in Day 2 Nigh
Mineral Glow Loose Powder in Bronze

If you want to win You must Subscribe to my youtube channel and comment what your fave Elf Cosmetic product(s) are? Here Is the video you need to do it to------



No comments:

Post a Comment