Monday, September 29, 2014

September 2014 Ipsy Open Bag "Street Style"


If you didn't know Ipsy is a monthly subscription service of beauty products, such as hair, makeup skin care, etr. This is my 14th Ipsy glam bag. I have has several great bags and a handful of just ok bags. This month is kinda up in the air for me. I did peak when they open up the glam rooms this month. 


This first product is Briogeo Don't Despair Repair deep conditioning hair mask. I have tried 2 other hair masks. One of them was from a Ipsy bag. I don't really care for the scent of this. Its a mix of coconut and chemicals.  


This is the Nou


Be A Bombshell Smooth Criminal Powder. Not 100% sure what this is used for. I think its a setting powder or what but it feels like baking soda.


Hikari lipstick in 


Last thing is the Pacifica Waterproof Eyeliner. Not sure of the color. Its a chocolate brown color. Its a good color though. Great for an at work or natural look.

In all I got 3 makeup products, a hair and skin care product.


No comments:

Post a Comment