Thursday, September 4, 2014

Top 10 Disney Animated Movies

  
My Top 10 Favorite Disney Animated Movies are-
  1. The Aristocats- I say this movie so many times when i was little. It has been my favorite since the very first. I love Marie and Paris. Love everything about this movie
  2. Sleeping Beauty- Princess Aurora is my favorite Disney princess and I love the story. A girl riesed in the forast with her fairy god mothers and finds love at first site who doesnt love that.
  3. Wreck it Ralph- I saw this movie the weekend it came out and bought it the day it was reduced on Blue Ray. Another great story of finding youself and the bad guy is the good guy in the end.
  4. Princess and the Frog- First hand drawn Disney movie in years and was great. Love the music. the art of this movie alone makes this on the list.
  5. Tangled- I love that it shows what dreams can really be
  6. Brother Bear- A story of love of family and that family can be anyone or any bear
  7. Beauty and the Beast- A story as old as time. Great way to teach kids and all people not to judge a book or person buy there looks  
  8. The Little Mermaid- A fish out of water tail. Reminds me of my hold life.
  9. The Pirate Fairy- I love all of the Disney Fairys movies. There such great storys and this one has to be my favorite for the fact that its a per hook time. You see hook be for he is hook
  10. The Lion King- Is Shakespeare for kids. Need i say more 

No comments:

Post a Comment